No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Singer Water Heater with Pump Silver SWH118EP
Rs. 66,999 (-3%)
- Auto Flow Switch Prevents Over Heating
- Electronic Variable Power Temperature Control
- UL Approved Highly Reliable Heating Element
- 3 In 1 Compact Stop, Flow & Filter Valve
- 55 Celsius Degrees Anti-Scalding
- ELCB – Prevents Electrocution
- A water heater is an appliance that heats water for various uses, such as bathing, cooking, and cleaning. They come in different types, such as storage tank and tankless, and fueled by electricity, natural gas, propane, oil, or solar energy.
- A storage tank water heater, the most common type, has a large tank that stores the heated water and keeps it at a constant temperature until it is needed. They are generally less expensive to purchase than tankless water heaters, but use more energy to keep the water hot all the time.
- On the other hand, Tankless water heaters, also known as on-demand or instant water heaters, heat water as it flows through the unit, eliminating the need for a storage tank. They are more energy-efficient and have a longer lifespan but are more expensive to purchase and install.
- Both types of water heaters are equipped with temperature and pressure relief valves, temperature controls and anode rod to prevent corrosion
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.