No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mint green tea
Rs. 400 (-10%)
A refreshing sip
- Ancient Nutra's classic Ceylon Green Tea infused with Mint is a delicious combination of minty goodness.
- This energizing blend is refreshing and flavorful.
- Enjoy it as traditional hot tea or iced tea.
A refreshing sip
- Ancient Nutra's classic Ceylon Green Tea infused with Mint is a delicious combination of minty goodness. This energizing blend is refreshing and flavorful. Enjoy it as traditional hot tea or iced tea.
According to the Food NDTV website, there are 7 specific health benefits of drinking Mint Green Tea and they are:
- Makes you stress-free, because the menthol in the peppermint acts as a muscle relaxant and overall relaxant for mental health.
- Help you sleep because, just like the stress-free feature above, menthol helps you to relax and fall asleep.
- Helps you to lose weight, simply because the tea leaves you feeling full for a longer period and so it satisfies your cravings and you don’t ingest as many calories.
- Helps with an upset stomach again thanks to the menthol that calms and soothes your stomach.
- Improves digestion again thanks to menthol. The menthol “… is responsible for the antiseptic and antibacterial properties… for improving digestion.”
- Boosts your immune system thanks to peppermint’s antibacterial properties, and those in turn help to fight off disease, which helps to improve your immune system.
- Fights bad breath. There’s a reason all of the gum and breath mints use peppermint! The menthol in peppermint helps to promote fresh breath.
This all sounds pretty good! It sounds healthy, relaxing, and mouth-freshening.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.