No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Camel 4Br Gas Cooker – Glourious 401
Rs. 36,500 (-14%)
- Faster heating: Gas cookers heat up faster than electric cookers, allowing for quicker cooking times.
- Temperature control: Gas cookers allow for more precise temperature control, allowing you to easily adjust the heat level to suit the dish you are cooking.
- Cost-effective: Gas is generally less expensive than electricity, making gas cookers more cost-effective in the long run.
- Burner options: Gas cookers usually have multiple burners of different sizes, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once and adjust the heat accordingly.
- Durability: Gas cookers are generally durable and have a long lifespan.
- Easy to use: Gas cookers are relatively simple to operate, and don’t require complicated controls.
- Power source: Gas cookers are powered by natural gas or propane, which are widely available and easy to access.
- Design and style: Gas cookers come in different designs and styles to match any kitchen decor.
- Safety: Gas cookers have safety features such as automatic shut-off, flame failure safety devices, and pressure relief valves to ensure safe usage.
- A gas cooker is a kitchen appliance that uses natural gas or propane as a fuel source to cook food. It typically consists of a stovetop with one or more burners and an oven.
- The stovetop of a gas cooker typically has multiple burners of different sizes, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once and adjust the heat level accordingly. The burners are operated by turning knobs or buttons to control the flow of gas, and the flame is ignited by a spark or pilot light.
- The oven of a gas cooker uses gas to heat the oven, and it usually has a thermostat to control the temperature. Most gas cookers have a conventional oven, which has heating elements at the top and bottom of the oven, providing heat for baking and broiling.
- Gas cookers come in different sizes, styles, and designs, and they can be free-standing or built-in. They are powered by natural gas or propane, which are widely available and easy to access. They are generally more durable and have a longer lifespan than electric cookers.
- Gas cookers are generally easy to use, and don’t require complicated controls. They also have safety features such as automatic shut-off, flame failure safety devices, and pressure relief valves to ensure safe usage.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.